From Nicolas Descombes:
MyCoverCD uses iTunes data to create covers' text and artworks. 5 templates are available : simple, double, CD inlay, album card and CD sleeve. By default, an image analysis is done to visually do match the color of track listing and background to the artwork dominants colors. Each template can be customized. MyCoverCD handles text on CD inlay thin spines. Cover printing is done on A4 paper with crops. No special paper is required and no watermark. CD sleeve can replace plastic cd box.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Professional, fast and easy CD/DVD label maker, cover designer ...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Make an attractive CD cover from iTunes track selections.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Burns CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW by drag & drop.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Copy and archive audio and data CDs.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Create disk labels for data, audio, MP3 CDs & more.