From Nicolas Descombes:
MyCoverCD uses iTunes data to create covers' text and artworks. 5 templates are available : simple, double, CD inlay, album card and CD sleeve. By default, an image analysis is done to visually do match the color of track listing and background to the artwork dominants colors. Each template can be customized. MyCoverCD handles text on CD inlay thin spines. Cover printing is done on A4 paper with crops. No special paper is required and no watermark. CD sleeve can replace plastic cd box.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Professional, fast and easy CD/DVD label maker, cover designer ...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Create iTunes CD covers from OmniGraffle.
- Virtual 5 disc CD changer for iTunes.
- Music player with a customizable interface.
- Copy and archive audio and data CDs.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Complete music CD playlist program with fully customizable inte...
- Converts JPEGs & GIFs to HTML tables.
- News, weather, movies, lyrics & more on iPod.