From Roni Music:
Allows you to transcribe and record music directly from your computer's CD player. With Musician's CD Player you may repeat any section of the music at full speed or at a lower speed by stretching the length of the music--anywhere from 5 percent to 300 percent--without changing the original pitch.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert, organize, and play music files in any format with this...
- Mix and analyze your digital music.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Control the playing of your CDs.
- Modulate and filter your vowel sounds.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Mix your own music in a simple and fun interface.
- Create and analyze sounds from a 16 voices analog synthesizer.