From Jerry Kindall:
Lets you collect your iTunes music library into a single folder. Unlike iTunes' built-in Consolidate Library command, Music Valet moves files rather than copying them, so you don't end up with extra copies of dozens of songs cluttering your hard disk. Also lets you force iTunes to reorganize the library folder by artist and album and provides a list of any missing files. Developed with AppleScript Studio.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Move or copy music to new volumes intelligently.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Copy songs off your iPod.
- Create custom playlists for iTunes.
- Incrementally backup your library to any destination.
- Clean and complete iTunes music files effectively.
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Track analyzer featuring BPM detection and beat-matching.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1