From Jerry Kindall:
Lets you collect your iTunes music library into a single folder. Unlike iTunes' built-in Consolidate Library command, Music Valet moves files rather than copying them, so you don't end up with extra copies of dozens of songs cluttering your hard disk. Also lets you force iTunes to reorganize the library folder by artist and album and provides a list of any missing files. Developed with AppleScript Studio.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Move or copy music to new volumes intelligently.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Digital video editing system.
- Track analyzer featuring BPM detection and beat-matching.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1