This iPod accessory enables you to copy the contents of your iPod to any Mac that has a FireWire port. Specifically, it is useful for managing music and contacts. When copying music, Music Rescue will sort the copied files by artist and/or by album and can associate copied files with iTunes or any number of other MP3 player applications. When used to manage iPod contacts. PodUtil will scan the iPod you select for contacts and display them in a list. You can then edit or create contacts, which are saved automatically.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Clip and cut your MP3 files.
- Record and edit audio like MP3, WAV, WMA files for artistic cre...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is the software you are looking for"
Version: Music Rescue 4.0.6
I lost one of my hard drives and needed to "rescue" some songs off of my iPod. This program was easy to use and it allowed me to find the songs I was missing and copy them to my other hard drive and it automatically added them to iTunes.
There was a nag screen every 50 files copied.
This program is great. Use it, and then license it too. The nag screen is appropriate, the developers should be rewarded financially for creating a really nice app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content