From the developer: "MultiConv is a command line tool which can resize/convert multiple image files (bmp, jpg, tif...) at the same time. Best for producing thumbnails or extracting multiple pages from a tif file. Very good reduction quality."
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: MultiConv 2.9
Easy to use and fast.
Conversion from BMP format to JPG format resulted in very poor quality impages even when the highest quality was selected.
"As easy as it should be"
Version: MultiConv 2.9
Very easy to use resizing tool. I have several hundred pictures of different sizes, this little thing converts them to the size I wanted in just a few minutes. The resizing options are enough for most use. No need to worry about different original size. It can do the cropping/padding for you. Strongly recommend for its low price.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content