From the developer: "MultiConv is a command line tool which can resize/convert multiple image files (bmp, jpg, tif...) at the same time. Best for producing thumbnails or extracting multiple pages from a tif file. Very good reduction quality."
More Products to Consider
- Process images in batch mode at the click of a button by using ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit animated GIF images quickly and easily.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- Convert *.CR2 image file to JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF forma...
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: MultiConv 2.9
Easy to use and fast.
Conversion from BMP format to JPG format resulted in very poor quality impages even when the highest quality was selected.
"As easy as it should be"
Version: MultiConv 2.9
Very easy to use resizing tool. I have several hundred pictures of different sizes, this little thing converts them to the size I wanted in just a few minutes. The resizing options are enough for most use. No need to worry about different original size. It can do the cropping/padding for you. Strongly recommend for its low price.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content