From Mulle kybernetiK:
This frameworks wraps some public domain cryptography implementations in Objective-C. It contains two digest algorithms MD-5, SHA-1 (and CRC32 :) as well as two symmetric ciphers Blowfish and Twofish. There is a small test application for Mac OS X that can be used to test the algorithms a bit. Documentation is in a README.rtf file and the various headers.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Freeway action protects 'mailto' links from being harvested.
- Testing framework for Obj C: frameworks, bundles, apps.
- Store and lock an unlimited number of passwords and confidentia...
- Provide support for loading and searching through large text fi...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Cryptographically strong random numbers for REAL Studio/REALbas...
- Tool for teaching matrix linear algebra.
- Enhanced audio preference pane.
- Transfer digital Certificates to Keychain.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: