SVG - Scaleable Vector Graphics is a w3c standard for vector graphics on the internet. Mozilla has support for it, but it is not compiled in by default. This mozilla browser by Bjarne Mathiesen has SVG support compiled in.
There is a difference between this Mozilla and Adobes plugin. If you have both this mozilla and Adobes plugin installed, this mozilla will not use the Adobe plugin. Other browsers will use the Adobe plugin.
More Products to Consider
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Safari extension that lets you apply your own CSS rules to webs...
- Safari extension that prevents many plug-ins from launching aut...
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Organize thousands of Web Pages and EMail in a secure Database.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Enhancements for Address Book's date and address fields.
- RSS newsreader.
- Add posts away from your Mac.
- Audio Unit plugin to merge two signals.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Automation tool.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Watch CPU load in menu bar.