Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Version 3.0.6 has improved the ability for scripted commands (including those included in popular extensions like Adblock Plus) to work properly with plugins and fixed several security and stability issues.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the "File" menu show as inactive after using the "Print" item from that menu - switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844). This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go "missing" after a few days (bug 444600).
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experien... See all new features »