Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the product page. You can download the application from the Android Market on your Android device.
Firefox for Android is the browser built for the way you use the Web on your mobile phone. These key design principles are at the heart of the browsing experience minimize typing, let the Web have center stage, and seamlessly synchronize your desktop and mobile browsing. It's built on the same browser engine as Firefox 4 for desktop computers with some extensive under the hood work to optimize for mobile. Firefox for Android is secure, powerful, and customizable.
What's new in this version:
Version 10 for Android includes:
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented (see bug 615976)
- Accelerated layers are now supported via OpenGL ES
- It's now even easier to set up Firefox Sync - see the "Set up Sync" link on the home tab
- New "bdi" element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties (see bugs 613149 and 662288)
- We've added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
- There is an extreme... See all new features »