From RoGame Software:
Mozart is a program designed to aid in the process of learning how to read music. It does that in form of a game. Once the game is started via the toolbar or menu a stream of whole notes comes streaming from the right side of the screen. These notes have to be named in the order of their appearance with the current input instrument (i.e. piano). Once a note gets too close to the clef on the left side of the screen it disappears in a cloud of vapor and the player loses one life. For each note named in time the player gets one point or more depending on level. The further the game progresses the more notes will appear in this steady stream and their range will widen to potentially include many ledger lines above and below the staff. Once a player has depleted all his lives the game is over and he might receive a high score. With version 3.0 Mozart can use new sound modules from RoGame Software. These are part of a sound library that will be made available in other music education titles as well. The game includes a Grand Piano module that sounds very realistic. Palm OS 5.x is needed for playback of these new sound modules and playback is asynchronous on many devices like the newer Treos, which makes for a very realistic game experience. Over the years also many music professionals have used Mozart mainly to improve the reading of unfamiliar keys. Version 3.0 adds key signatures which makes Mozart an even more valuable tool for the student as well as for the professional. A real boon, however, is the option to have the notes of the current key signature highlighted graphically in the current instrument. The Solfege instrument now works according to the "movable" principle and the letter input instrument changes note names according to key. A toolbar button to switch between parallel major and minor makes this concept very transparent. Another new feature in Mozart 3.0 are ranges. This concept has been implemented very broadly and allows for different ranges in every clef and instrument. By allowing the student to adjust the range of notes that can appear in a practicing session games can be better targeted towards specific weaknesses. Previous users of Mozart will find many more new features in version 3.0 than can be described here. There is a new bass instrument. Sessions can be repeated. Solfege syllables can be switched to use Si instead of Ti. The game speed can be adjusted globally and is now constant, and much more. If you are involved in music in any capacity be it as student or teacher or professional, you want to take a look at this application. Get the demo and give it a spin. Mozart is available by itself and as part of Music Bundle and Music Bundle Gold. German version available
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Learn how to read music in a game.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Translate speech or text into 54 languages.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Play a dice rolling game on your iphone.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Racing game.
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Play the card game on your iPhone.
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.