Movie Cutter is an application with which you can cut, concatenate, and convert video files. By using the cursor keys together with Command-, CTRL- and ALT-key you can cut the video exactly up to one frame or seek fast within a video. Movie Cutter supports all formats that are supported by Quicktime. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Convert files between flv, mpeg 1/2/4, 3gp, mp3, m4a, wmv, wma,...
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Motion graphics & visual effects for film, video, multimedia, w...
- DVD authoring tool.
- Convert mov files to JPG images.
- Advanced screen recording application.
- Enhance the desktop with an unlimited number of photos.
- Multi-camera video surveillance app.
- Convert video files into iPod mp4 format on your Mac.
- Free Mac video editor software. Easily edit movies and video cl...
- Split or merge video files compatible with QuickTime.
- Convert MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MXF, FLV, MP3,...
- Create a secure folder where you can hide your private folders.
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Download and convert videos from various websites.
- See sample text in all your fonts at once.
- Organize & view your movies with an interactive menu.
- Play Blu-ray movies, 1080p HD video and any other media with a ...
- Convert camcorder AVCHD(.mts,.m2ts) videos.
- Join multiple movies into one chapterized movie, bulk export mo...
- Convert AVI, MPEG, and WMV files into iPhone video format.
All versions:1.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"I wanted to like this but..."
Version: Movie Cutter 1.0
I don't know if this works or not because, after I clipped my video, the program wanted to hijack my time for over 18 hours in order to compress and produce a 10 second mp4 video clip! So then when I wanted to cancel the operation, I couldn't find any way to do this. Then I tried to just quit the program, however it wouldn't let me until I cleared the operation, which I couldn't do! I finally had to force quit the program and trash the app! Oh, and you have to go to a website in order to get a Tester serial code just to try out this product!
Version: Movie Cutter 1.0