From mulle kybernetik:
This is a little application that displays logfiles on your desktop. Really useful if you have to monitor servers or you just want to keep an eye on what's going on on your machine. In its standard configuration it displays entries from any number of logfiles interleaved in a single window. It is smart enough to close and reopen files every now and then to deal with rotating files and it transparently works around stale NFS handles which often exist after your Mac wakes up from sleep and tries to read from a logfile mounted via NFS. If you don't mind hacking the user defaults (rather than using the preferences panel) you can also configure multiple windows with multiple logifiles each.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Extend OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Displays logfiles on the desktop.
- Clean, optimize and speed up your Mac.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Play and manage your sound files.
- Recognize your current input source with a color bar at the top...
- Popup menu in window title bars for access to all windows & run...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Keep sleep and screensavers from distracting your machine.
- Customize your windows with a variety of patterns.