From Miha Psenica:
Mihov Background Tester is used to test jpg, gif, bmp, and png images to see how they look as a tiled background. This is very useful for testing background images for web sites or Windows desktop background. Version 0.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Display how much disk space you have left.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Download all the pictures from one or more web pages at once.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create an index containing links to all files in a specified fo...
- Change your desktop wallpaper automatically with images located...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create JPG/JPEG files from multiple Web-sites.
- Design Web pages without using HTML code.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Create appealing user interfaces with using ActiveX Control.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Change your background images on every start-up, once a day or ...
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Enhance your Imagelys Picture Styles software by adding a textu...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Transform any drive into an easy to use automatic backup drive.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works as advertised, but interface is clunky"
Version: Mihov Background Tester 0.6
Works exactly as advertised. Pick an image, see it tiled.
The interface is clearly designed for earlier version of Windows and doesn't render typical XP/Vista options (My Documents and such) correctly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content