Microspot DWG Viewer is a product based on Microspot MacDraft Professional which enables AutoCAD DWG files produced on a PC to be opened and viewed on Apple Macintosh Computers running Mac OS X (v10.2.8) or later. During opening the user can choose the layout that will be opened or open the Model from a list of available layouts. The scale and units can also be chosen or DWG Viewer can do it automatically. The layers in the document can be shown or hidden or grayed and the document marked up by drawing elliptical markers in red and text can be added with a yellow background. The anotation is saved in an anotation layer. The resulting document can be saved as a PDF with the annotations and printed. Zoom tools and a hand tool allow you to enlarge any section of the drawing and scroll around. DWG Viewer also includes a spotlight plug-in for searching DWG files saved in formats previous to AC 1015.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, and funny backgrou...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Capture images from your computer screen and edit them, and cre...
- Turn your picture into beautiful video.
- Organize and manage scripts for each movie scene.
- Edit images and photos using a variety of tools.
- Create and plan movie scenes and schedule them on PC.
- Modify and add effects to your image and photos.
- View photos, images, RAW files.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Looks good, but NOT free"
Version: Microspot DWG Viewer 1.7.2
Looks like it does the job.
c|net's stupid categorization system makes it look like it's free. It's not. It's a demo version only.
"Offers Little - Over Priced"
Version: Microspot DWG Viewer 1.6.6
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Lackluster set of tools, especially for navigation. SolidWorks eDrawings is free and offers navigation features found on high end drafting programs. A Fit to Window command would be nice. If you have a track ball mouse like a Mighty Mouse, forget zooming in and out like in other programs. Plus the start-up dialog boxes go on forever, one after another. These could be combined into one box, just open the drawing already. Plus, it doesn't convert AutoDesk fonts properly, so the text is a jumbled mess. The crowning glory is that a Demo file is included in the download. DWG Viewer can't even render the developer's supplied drawing properly! Tech Support does respond quickly, but it usually comes in the form of blaming the person who created the original DWG. Even though, I have viewed these successfully on some other DWG viewers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content