This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to create and edit documents. The Microsoft Word 2000 course is designed for beginning students who want to learn the fundamental functionality offered by Microsoft Word.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Process and fill in business forms automatically.
- Add grades to your MS PowerPoint documents.
- Use this free reader to view the CATLearn Suite of CAD training...
- Type commands and watch Microsoft Word act on them.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Round numbers in Microsoft Excel.
- Convert docx to doc or doc to docx in batch.
- Edit physics, math, and chemistry in your MS Word documents eas...
- COM add-in for Microsoft Word.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of