From Wysiwyg Computers:
Microsoft Outlook Backup saves all emails from inbox, sent items, and custom folder as text. When there are lots of messages it is difficult to manage backup. The default Microsoft Outlook is available but there are few drawbacks with it. The default backup option saves in .pst format and may get corrupt for very large file size. Also, once it gets corrupted all emails are lost. Here is easier solution. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Monitor and automatically backup your files.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Copy and backup your files fast and easy.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Monitor specified folder groups on your Microsoft Outlook and M...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Backup you work folders as you develop, with just a right-click...
- Backup your email attachments.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Compare, update, backup, and synchronize files and folders.
- Allow automatic and real-time mirroring of folders on all kinds...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Rename selected strings from file and folder names.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Extract attachments from Outlook files.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Save all e-mail addresses from your MS Outlook folder.
- Back up files via your FTP server or across a local network.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.