The Microsoft Outlook® View Control is an ActiveX control that allows you to view Outlook e-mail folders on Web pages in Outlook 2000. The Outlook 2000 Update: E-mail Security protects you from attackers who attempt to exploit the vulnerability in the Outlook mail client. You can use the Outlook View Control on Web sites that are outside the Outlook mail client. This update prevents the control from being invoked by scripting or Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) code on a Web page potentially controlled by someone with malicious intent.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Transfer any data safely over unsecured channel.
- Prevent hackers from accessing Outlook e-mail folders.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Outlook update.
- Secure your server and defend hackers.
- Receive audio and visual notification when you get new e-mail.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Access Outlook without an Exchange Server.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.