The ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer is a diagnostic tool that automatically performs specific tests on configuration data collected on the local ISA Server computer from the ISA Server hierarchy of administration COM objects, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) classes, the system registry, files on disk, and the Domain Name System (DNS) settings.
The resulting report details critical configuration issues, potential problems, and information about the local computer. By following the recommendations of the tool, administrators can achieve greater performance, scalability, reliability, and uptime. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Monitor and control Internet activities.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Collect Exchange configuration information for troubleshooting ...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Display widget information.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Save and load the configuration of Cisco router.
- Gather information about Windows SharePoint Services and ShareP...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Distribute and customize clients in a Windows environment.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Control and schedule shutdown, reboot, and wakeup jobs of remot...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Use a bin and catch falling objects to win.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Enhance your Firefox with Ask.com features.
- Adjust the screen resolution to a preset value.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Audit software and hardware components installed on the network...