CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the product page in the online Android Market. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from the Android Market on your Android device.
From Flying Saucer Apps:
Metronome for Android features intuitive and easy to use, sample accurate sound engine, stays perfectly tight all the time, can be actually heard while playing, easy to see in the dark, big tempo mode, and big play button. You get all you need without zillions of useless features and it will keep tempo just right.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.6 removed unnecessary permission.
More Products to Consider
- Play the video in various formats.
- Keep the tempo of music right on your Android device.
- HD video player is the easiest android phone player, has a powe...
- Mix and scratch 2 MP3 files on your Android device.
- SYBLA TV Sybla TV brings you the best Arabic and international ...
- Turn your phone into a wireless camera! Supports Windows, Mac a...
- Bass Booster is a native app which will allow you adjust your b...
- Sync iTunes playlists, rate music and build playlists directly ...
- Hollywood Movies.
- Unlimited Music. Everywhere.
- Play almost any type of digital music files with Wide/Reverb/X-...
- Get a a fast pace space shooter game on your Android device.
- Get a fast pace space shooter game on your Android device.
- ## Can play and browser MP4 File on your device.## You don't ne...
- Connect four pieces before your opponent does.
- Bass Booster - Equalizer - Volume Booster - 10 Presets.
- Zombie Killer Freever. 1.3.1 : UI changed ver. 1.3.0 : Works fi...
- Fight through a 13-mission campaign with your Android device.
- Listen to audiobooks and podcasts on your Android device using ...
- Reveal the underlying hidden picture by turning on the correct ...
- Know about the upcoming science and technological innovations.
- YO. This is AutoRap. It turns speech into rap, and corrects bad...
- Play music with the touch of your lips on your Android device.
- Get a midi sequencer for your Android device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content