From TEC Interactive:
Fun filled features such as quests, guild battles and even wars between nations enhance game-play and provide never ending fun, while also promoting teamwork and bringing a whole new experience into online gaming. Metin2 features hack and slash combat type.
What's new in this version: Devil's Catacomb, Dragon Timeattack, and many other updates.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Input the Instagram user name and download all his photos with ...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Chat with all your Facebook friends directly from your Desktop.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Simply the best Metin2 server around!"
Version: Metin 2 SG
I think the biggest pro is the large number of events we have on this server, you will never feel bored. The support we get from the team is amazing. The server is bot free and cases of scamming or ksing are always followed up closely by the team.
I dont know what to write here. I love the server, played a long time and dont see any downsides.
There is no doubt this is the best metin2 server. You will be welcomed by the great community of metin2SG as soon as you login.
"Unbelievable Service and fun in its purest form"
Version: Metin 2 SG
Superb staff, great events, terrific updates and so much fun alone and with other people, you never saw Metin2 looking any better than here.
Really absolutely no con arguments in mind, I feel like in paradise.
Theres absolutely nothing to regret when you come over, I enjoy my time on Metin2 SG for two years now and the passion is still awake like on day one.
"Amazing Server, Real nice staff + players.Join Metin2SG"
Version: Metin 2 SG
I've been playing for 2 years now, no problems at all.
Server is always up, Team is active unlike other servers where GM's log once a month. Within those 2 years, I honestly haven't even seen one hacker. No one kill steals here. Join Metin2.SG
I don't see any Con's in metin2.sg really. Everything is perfect the way it is atm.
I'd choose this server over any other server. You will not regret choosing it. No one can force you to play here, but definitely give it a shot. Doesn't hurt to try anything, you will end up liking it, I know I did =)
"Decent game, some nasty players."
Version: Metin 2 0831
Pretty good game, questing; graphics not great but not horrific. Relatively easy to level, enjoyable game play.
They have some problems with pretty rampant disruptive and abusive players. I gave up on trying to play without being hassled. Too many other games have players who behave much better.
I put up with the graphics because I very much enjoyed the game play but the ingame problems with abusive, spamming and badly behaved players are rampant and nearly impossible to ignore. To be fair, they have a vigorous system in place to deal with such players, and they try hard to keep them under control. Some days I was able to play for hours unmolested and some days I couldn't play 2 minutes without some idiot spamming me to death or following me around relentlessly. In the end though, I gave up. It was too much hassle and I wasn't able to solo for any reasonable period of time without interruption. If you're a somewhat aggressive player or able to ignore the idiots, give Metin2 a try.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content