From YAV Interactive Media:
Meta Tag Manager is the first and only software of its kind for the Macintosh. Meta Tag Manager is the ultimate tool for fine-tuning and optimizing a document's meta tags. This process can enhance a page's search engine relevancy ranking and assure that queries that should find a particular page, do in fact find that page. Anyone creating webpages should be using Meta Tag Manager.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Create a narrative home inspection reports.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Smart indexing tool for authors to auto generate indexes from t...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Organize your ideas and tasks using Mind Mapping technique with...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Fast, action-packed game full with a variety of challenges.