MemLocker is a safe, fast and easy to use solution for Pocket PC for protecting information on external storage cards. It locks inserted cards when you're switching off your Pocket PC and automatically unlock them when you switch it on and enter the password for your device.
What's new in this version: This is the first release on download.com
More Products to Consider
- Set your Palm software to automatically lock up when the device...
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Move your applications and data to a memory card to free your P...
- Random password generator.
- Back up your Palm OS device to a SD memory card.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Manage files on your flash memory cards with Palm device.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Locate, track, sync, and access your mobile device remotely.
- Encrypt your Windows phone (non-touch screen) and its memory ca...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Manage and store your memory with this compact Flash Card utili...
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Play movies on your digital photo camera.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Lock the phone or selected applications.
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Display your card info and be in the know about world time and ...
- Lock your Symbian phone or selected applications.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The soft that stops a gap in PDA security"
Version: MemLocker 1.02
It seems this is the first soft that controls the access to SD card on PDA. In contrast to encryption software it blocks card entirely and do it automatically and very fast. I've tested it with my Atom Exec O2 with Windows Mobile 5. It works perfectly.
Unfortunately it works only on PDAs with Windows Mobile.