Create slick, professional, multipage surveys on your Web site which you can use for market research or any other activity that could benefit from more user input, without any programming knowledge to implement them. Surveys are created in PHP and hosted in your Web site. They can handle question types: open response, single and multiple response, and evaluation/matrix and save survey results in your choice of database: MySQL or PostgreSQL.
Add rules and create dynamic surveys based on survey responses. Analyze survey results with multicolor charts and tables. Create filters for extended analysis and export survey data to your favorite analysis software. Version 3.0 includes many new features like:
- Ability to list the question with an index number
- Apply style to text in questions and pages
- Support for SQLite databases with PHP
- New questions types: Ranking questions and date questions
- Ability to customize the 'other' field in single and multiple questions
- Create filters by an open question in analyze mode
- Search and replace text
- Display overall results at the end of the survey
What's new in this version:
Version 3.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.