Media Snap lets you easily search, download and save videos from youtube.com. You can save your downloaded youtube videos as QuickTime movies or as mp3 (audio only) and put it on your iPod. Media Snap requires OS X 10.5.
More Products to Consider
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- Talk to all your friends with a single application.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Batch extract frames from movies & save to disk.
- Use more than one Skype account at once.
- Spotlight GUI for Leopard.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Ultrasimple sound effect and music player.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- YouTube browser and video/music download tool.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Manage, share, and create slideshows of your photos.
- Capture almost any audio and/or video stream.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Screenshot utility that works while watching DVDs.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1