MecaNet provides a way of learning typing with guarantee of success. This owes principally to that it uses the traditional method of the academies. There started by being practised repetitively movements that combine pulsations of keys up to having them totally assimilated. Later, when skill has been acquired by the fingers it passes to the words and later to the texts. MecaNet follows this system along twenty lessons that advance progressively in difficulty. They are more that sufficient and surely, if you apply yourself, you will be able to skip someone that different. For if you are giving your first steps, Mecanet shows a keyboard. Every key has a color that corresponds with the finger with the one that must be touched. Hereby, it becomes simpler to follow the electronic slate in which there appear the texts and combinations of letters that we must copy. If we want to do a follow-up of our progresses, it suits to create a user's profile.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 brings many more lessons and examinations.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Search for various e-books from the Internet.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Seems to be okay but spanish only"
Version: MecaNet 188.8.131.52
Looks good; functions well as far as I went
No installation, portable ;)
The version I downloaded on 30.August and again 31. August 2010 is spanish only, not much use for me, I need QWERTY and QWERTZ )-:
I downloaded twice and visited the homepage, but I couldn't find out about other languages and, more important, keyboard layouts, because I don't speek spanish (only german, english and a bit french), just guessing from my long-ago latin and french. I tried a bit, its looks so far good, but I didn't go beyond lesson 2.
"It's the best: Full and effective"
Version: MecaNet 184.108.40.206
It is thorough, easy to learn and has many options
Nothing for now
"MecaNet" is a course that has pleasantly surprised me.
1º) It is complete, has lessons for the regular keyboard (20 lessons), to the keypad, and additional 2 packs of 20 lessons each to learn with other methods. You can practice with their own texts and all the results of lessons and exams can be saved for any time.
2º) It has a very effective learning method that makes it useful from the first lessons you learn as you type normal words instead of nonsense text makes learning more effective.
3º) The support of having the keyboard and hands on the screen I think it is valid only in the first 2 or 3 lessons from the fourth is a nuisance, but at least it can serve to start if you're a novice.
You can take the pen to practice anywhere because you do not need to install it.
Finally I found a course that is very "Full and effective"
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content