From Anthony Myatt Games:
An exciting, fast paced game that involves full concentration as you make your way through a constantly moving maze from start to finish. also included is a 3D maze that at this point of development does not move, but is just as exciting as the moving maze as you can not see where you are going.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Create and solve 3D mazes.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Move your ship in a maze and land it in a certain point without...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Construct a bot and battle other giant robots.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Submerge yourself into a world of underwater exploration, strat...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Build trendy stores, delicious restaurants, and fun-filled arca...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Early development stage of the game. Through fun."
Version: Maze Attack 1
I lost. I immediately wanted to try again. Obviously it had something I liked, because I played again and again till I won a round. Graphics are ok, seems stable enough. A working alpha release, obviously :)
Early development. Things that should be there arn't - like the ability to leave the game midway, without closing the program (3D mode). When you start the game, there is a long introduction that is just self serving. 3D mode had spots that you got stuck in for no apparent reason. Replay is minimal - this is a one shot affair. The concept of moving walls is nice.. but based on random luck it would see.. no sense of accomplishment. Still nice game, guys! Can't wait to see the second release.