The MaxiMenu Extension for Dreamweaver allows you to create powerful Flash-based menus, directly in Dreamweaver MX, MX 2004, 8, CS3, or CS4 (Flash is not required). The customization potential is incredible. Use one of the 18 pre-built skins, or create your own using the style editor. With support for custom images, icons, colors, font styles, and visual effects, the possibilities are infinite.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Change the theme or design of your favorites sites.
- Prints auto-incremented numbers with user-defined styles.
- Plugin for MagicDraw.
- Break up names, addresses or any Excel cells.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create Flash menus and buttons for your Web site.
- Produce a variety of halftoning effects like woodcut, gravure, ...
- Print or export QuarkXPress pages/spreads.