From uni software plus:
MathLink for AppleScript is a Scripting Addition (OSAX) that makes it possible to use Mathematica as a computational engine in AppleScript programs. The second use of MathLink for AppleScript is to allow external functions written in AppleScript to be called from within the Mathematica environment. This makes it easy to extend Mathematica with functionality provided by AppleScript enabled applications.
What's new in this version:
The scripting addition has been linked with latest version of the MathLink library (part of Mathematica 5.2).
The "MathLink peek" command peeks ahead one expression on a link without consuming it.
A sample AppleScript Studio based application titled "Plot" has been added to the examples. This is a simple function plotter that uses the... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
- Run Applescripts by holding down key combinations.
- Creates standard get/set methods for Objective-C objects.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Batch file renaming utility.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Make styled text lists and tables using data stored in FileMake...
- Widget shows recent posts on the Macscripter applescript forums...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Batch delete EyeTV recordings.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: