From uni software plus:
MathLink for AppleScript is a Scripting Addition (OSAX) that makes it possible to use Mathematica as a computational engine in AppleScript programs. The second use of MathLink for AppleScript is to allow external functions written in AppleScript to be called from within the Mathematica environment. This makes it easy to extend Mathematica with functionality provided by AppleScript enabled applications.
What's new in this version:
The scripting addition has been linked with latest version of the MathLink library (part of Mathematica 5.2).
The "MathLink peek" command peeks ahead one expression on a link without consuming it.
A sample AppleScript Studio based application titled "Plot" has been added to the examples. This is a simple function plotter that uses the... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Run Applescripts by holding down key combinations.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: