CNET Editors' review
Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion demo follows rookie detective Carrie Chase as she tries to solve the murder of a fashion designer in New York City. In each scene of the game, players help Detective Chase find items that will help solve the crime. This game is a fresh new take on games that feature a classic seek-and-find motif.
The game's interface is well designed and resembles comics and graphic novels. As you begin, Detective Chase's boss instructs her on how and where to begin. The game starts in Chase's new office, which its former occupant has left in a shambles. There's a list of items to find. It's not too difficult to locate the items, but the search becomes progressively harder as you play. Thankfully, there are hints, as well as objects that will help you with your search. The story that plays out during the course of the game is interesting and compelling enough to make you care about whodunit. Fans of police dramas will enjoy playing virtual detective in this game. Although the game's storyline centers around the murder of a fashion designer, the graphics and action aren't violent or scary. However, this game would not be appropriate for young children.
This trial version of the game limits how long you can play. It installs and uninstalls with no problems. Try your hand at virtual detective work by investigating a realistic crime with this game; you'll enjoy following the clues it offers to solve the crime.
From Big Blue Bubble:
The New York fashion world is turned upside down when Detective Carrie Chase discovers that a famous fashion designer has been murdered. She soon comes to the frightening realization that a serial killer is at large with an eye for design and a thirst for murder. Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion is a thrilling, hidden object game with a twist. Using interactive forensic tools, the player will solve cunning puzzles to ultimately uncover the horrifying truth behind these brutal crimes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Accelerate your downloads to the fastest possible speed.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Match three or more stamps in limited time.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Translate words, full texts, Web pages, and complete documents ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Reversi board game with A.I..
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.