From Marx Bitware:
This small application allows for the testing of DNS servers using individual domain names. Simply enter the domain name, set the IP addresses of the DNS servers and click Query. The software will perform a lookup and return the response given from the DNS servers.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Host your domains on the Web.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Run a server even with a dynamic IP.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Create domain names for Cable/DSL or Dialup connection users.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and check dynamic updates on DNS servers.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Find attractive domain names and manage many domains from one l...
- View information about a domain name's server or a Web page's s...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Restart non-responding and failed applications automatically.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Develop thin-client Java applications.
- Make your current IP address available from password protected ...
- Get a J2EE 1.3 compatible application server.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.