From Redbug Technologies:
Mapwing Viewer enables you to open and to explore Mapwing Project files (.flyp) and Mapwing Streaming files (.flys). Mapwing Viewer uses OpenGL to display tours smoothly and with high-quality graphics. Mapwing virtual reality tours are built from digital photos using Mapwing Creator Pro and can also be viewed using Macromedia Flash Player. Version 188.8.131.52 is a complete rewrite of Mapwing Viewer. It includes UTF-8 support for properly displaying foreign characters, better graphics performance, faster tour streaming, and adds online documentation.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Display geographic and GPS files from the Web.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- View WordprocessingML files as HTML within Internet Explorer.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Learn how to use Visual C# 2005 with databases.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Find and view graphics on your computer.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Manage, view, and find your documents and password-protect docu...
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Capture Flash files from open Web pages and temporary Internet ...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Learn how to model your workflow, create and bind data, and dep...
- Transform your PDF files into a single HTML document.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: