From Redbug Technologies:
Mapwing Viewer enables you to open and to explore Mapwing Project files (.flyp) and Mapwing Streaming files (.flys). Mapwing Viewer uses OpenGL to display tours smoothly and with high-quality graphics. Mapwing virtual reality tours are built from digital photos using Mapwing Creator Pro and can also be viewed using Macromedia Flash Player. Version 18.104.22.168 is a complete rewrite of Mapwing Viewer. It includes UTF-8 support for properly displaying foreign characters, better graphics performance, faster tour streaming, and adds online documentation.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Make all your favorites in your own kitchen.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Build your applications upon an image processing component.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Create your own professional-looking labels easily.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: