Map Suite Services Edition is a GIS development framework you can use to create spatially aware Windows services, Web services and console applications. Native to the Microsoft .NET Framework, Services Edition offers a next-generation GIS development experience with features like:
- Transmit images fast with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF);
- Deliver imagery in standardized format with Web Map Service (WMS);
- Use less code to accomplish more with the new streamlined API;
- Supports Oracle Spatial, SQL 2008, PostGIS and ShapeFiles;
- Customizable drawing system, data sources;
- Includes over 90 "How Do I?" sample applications;
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project;
- Professional online support, training videos and guides;
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan.
Map Suite Services Edition's powerful GIS feature set includes spatial queries, projections, track shapes, GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, class break and value-based rendering.