Make a Delivery is the next step beyond simply zipping files in a generic folder, or sending generic dmg's. "Make a Delivery" also takes the repetition out of preparing files to send via email. It's as easy as select files, name, send. How it works -Double click the application icon. -It will ask you to select your files -It will ask you to name your delivery -It will process and attach a .zip file with your delivery to a new Apple Mail email.
What's new in this version: Simply Drag & Drop the "Make a Delivery" folder to: Macintosh HD>Applications. Put the application anywhere, I like mine on the dock. Theoretically you can load up to 4.3GB into your delivery. That hasn't been tested by the developer, so let us know if you try. Enjoy.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Email large files & folders (up to 2GB) with 128bit AES.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Send large files via e-mail.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Clean e-mail lists by removing do-not-mail addresses.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Program to create and unpack Gzip (GZ) files.
- Extract email addresses from Mail app or text files & send to t...
- Program to create and unpack uuencoded (UU) files.
- Program to create and unpack MacBinary III (BIN) files.
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.