Mailings is a full featured application for batch emailing that delivers any web page or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
Mailings facilitates the task of delivering regular bulk email distributions with such features as logging, progress monitoring, scheduling, error recovery, throttling, personalization and much more. Integrates with your mail client, browser and Address Book to simplify its functionality. The one window user interface makes the program a breeze to learn and fun to use.
The fully functional demo you download now runs for at least ten days.
Mailings is also available as part of a bundle with the Blue Crab web crawler for 20% off.
- Simple intuitive interface
- New Batch mode for speed
- Send HTML or plain text
- Handles thousands of recipients
- "Throttling" to control message rate
- Personalization (including subject line)
- Imports CSV or TSV text files
- Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
- Imports Entourage groups directly
- Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
- Templates support AppleScript content generation
- Subject line can be a template
- Plain text alternatives
- Supports all character sets
- Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
- Add attachments of any type
- Detailed progress monitoring
- Spotlight searchable documents
- Embedded Image attachments (multi-part related)
- Option to image HTML documents as JPEG
- Much more!
Updates are always free!
What's new in this version:
The minimum mailer window size has been expanded and the server settings are now configured from a separate sheet window. These changes were made in order to reduce window congestion by separating items, and making some controls larger for clarity. (Use the new "Server Settings" button to specify the mail server, port and authentications settings in the new Server Settings window.)
The ability to reload an import file has been added as a new function in a new "I... See all new features »