MailSwitch automatically switches your outgoing mail server based on your IP address. It is designed for users that regularly connect to two or more service providers and have to manually change their outgoing mail server when changing networks. You can add 20 associations of mail servers and IP address ranges.
MailSwitch compares your IP address and makes sure your outgoing mail server is correct for the network you are connected to. MailSwitch is designed to stay in your system tray with a simple context menu to change settings or update the mail server.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Surf the Internet anonymously.
- Get information about your public and local IP addresses.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Update your Linksys router settings automatically.
- Filter and determine location of e-mails.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Monitor any IP-based device on your network.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Get informed when your IP address is changed.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Log in to your dial-up home PC from anywhere at anytime.
- Display your true IP address to an FTP server.