- Any version of MSMail, even with the postoffice edition that comes with Windows
- Any MSMail client like Outlook 98 or Outlook 2000.
- Redirects messages to any e-mail address, even to the Internet if there is a SMTP gateway
- Completely integrates into MSMail
- Runs directly against the postoffice, so there is no need to keep a client open all the time
- Preserves the sender's address Users can start and stop redirection by simply sending message commands or by using MRClient, which is a point-and-click interface to MailRed
- Runs as a service on Windows NTÂ® or Windows 2000/2003.
- Sends absent notifications (out-of-office messages).