MailRecent Mail Plugin adds "Copy to Recent," "Move to Recent," and "Go to Recent" menu items to Apple's Mail application. These menu items contain dynamically-updated lists of recently used mailboxes. The number of mailboxes kept in the list is determined by the "Number of Recent Items" setting for Documents in the Appearance panel of the OS X System Preferences.
What's new in this version:
- Updated for Mac OS X 10.8.
- FIXED: Updated handling of tear-down/recreation of recent mailboxes menu. Should reduce frequency of lost lists for some.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Receive audio and visual notification when you get new e-mail.
- Read, view, open, convert and save the files on winmail.dat ema...
- Open EML file without Outlook Express.
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Synchronize your Outlook components with Google account.
- Block spam and unwanted e-mail before it gets to your computer.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, clean, and effective"
Version: MailRecent Mail Plugin 1.3.5
As someone else said, "works like it should." Makes filing emails so much faster and easier. Makes navigating your mailboxes, especially if you have a lot of them, much more friendly.
Apple updates Mail so frequently, to patch security flaws I assume, that the plugin needs frequent updates as well. This time around I had to search to discover the updated version, as there seems to be no automatic update option. Small price to pay for the convenience, though.
If you use Mail as your everyday email reader, this little plugin will pay for the time you take to download and install it many times over.Oh, I see I was the one who said "works like it should." Hee. Well, I still think so.
Updated on Aug 29, 2012
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content