From NikWest Software:
MailPictures is a plug in for the Mail application shipping with Mac OS X. MailPictures allows you to have your image show up in your mail message when you send it to a user who has the MailPictures installed. It works for all e-mail accounts. You don't have to have an .mac account (although .mac is supported). MailPictures uses the build in mechanism provided by Mac OS X for download, storage and display of the images. Personally this is not only a very geeky feature of Mac OS X, but an invaluable tool to recognize people who you only know by email. The more people who are using MailPicturesBundle the better it gets. So please give it a try and let me know what you think.
What's new in this version:
- Will run on 10.4 Tiger (but not on earlier versions--see alternate download link for earlier versions of Mac OS X
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Mail plugin to display sender's picture in his/her e-mails.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Localized version.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Mailing list management & delivery.
- Install GnuPG easily.
- Instant messaging app.
- Speakable item for Australian users.
- Read your e-mail online and filter out spam or large attachment...
- Enable unsupported burners in iTunes, Finder.
- Check 10 OS X e-mail accounts simultaneously.
- Sends SMS messages using a cellphone.