From Malia Software:
Mail Watcher II allows your multiple mailboxes to checked in the background and notifies you when new messages arrive in your mailbox. Mail Watcher II is very easy to use: a small floating window displays the number of messages you have in your mailboxes and let you read, delete or compose a message.
For those who are alreay familiar with the first version, Mail Watcher II has been re-written from scratch:
- more user-friendly interface
- you can now choose the alert sound
- you can now send messages (SMTP)
- all the known bugs have been fixed
- now you can choose the connection port (supports mail.myserver.com:110)
- the password field can be left blank (it will be required when you check the mailbox)
- more encodings are supported
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Lightweight, customizable mail client from the makers of the Op...
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Open/view excel & appleWorks spreadsheet files.
- Integrate Caller ID, Address Book, Google Voice, and Bluetooth ...
- Open, view & convert Word, PowerPoint and AppleWorks files.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Capture time-lapse video and pictures and then save the files l...
- Mac/PC file translation.
- Archive and protect your email.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Scriptable audio recording & editing software.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Transfer web apps to the OS X desktop.
- Localized version.
- Edit Word documents, XLS files, and databases.