From David & Cédric Michel:
MagicEngine is a PC-Engine (TurboGrafx-16) console emulator: the famous console made by NEC back in '87... It was a nice little machine, with great graphic capacities, and a fast and powerful 8-bit microprocessor. It also had a very good game collection, with high quality games, and even today some PC-Engine games are still without an equivalent on modern consoles. Of course if 3-D games are your cup of tea, well, the PC-Engine may disappoint you a bit, but if you love good old 2-D games, especially shoot'em up, give it a try, it really has some excellent games!
More Products to Consider
- Nintendo 64 emulator.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- NEC PC engine emulator.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Port of the MAME emulator for classic arcade games.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Edit MP3s without re-encoding.
- Difficult retro arcade game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Catalog your removable media.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...