From Magic Video Software:
Friendly interface allows you to perform lots of different operations in an easy way. You can use it to record your own music, voice, or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like reverb, chorus, and echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD, post it on the world wide Web, or E-mail it. Magic Music Editor supports all major audio file formats.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Record, edit, and mix your audio files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Listen, record, modify, manage, and burn Web radio onto CDs or ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Audio record, convert, edit, burn, grab are all supported in it...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create a no-hassle CD menu in minutes that requires no typing o...
- Record your own voice, music, or any other internal / external ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record, edit, mix, and publish audio to the Web.
- Music editor software to edit voice and other sound recordings ...
- Perform spectral analysis and other tests on your sound card.
- Record and edit your MP3, WAV, and WMA files.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Maintain a music database for cataloging CDs, MP3, and iTunes.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 54 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worked okay, not friendly to testers"
Version: Magic Music Editor 220.127.116.119
It worked fine editing the file I wanted
Can't save a file under free trial
High CPU usage, not optimized
Couldn't close the program when I created a new file
I am not one to think all software should be free but I at least need a reasonable way to test it, the setup to test was bad and left a bad taste, particularly not being able to save. No way would I pay the $30.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content