From Magic Video Software:
Friendly interface allows you to perform lots of different operations in an easy way. You can use it to record your own music, voice, or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like reverb, chorus, and echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD, post it on the world wide Web, or E-mail it. Magic Music Editor supports all major audio file formats.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Record, edit and enhance audio like MP3, WAV, WMA and more form...
- Listen, record, modify, manage, and burn Web radio onto CDs or ...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Record, edit, and mix your audio files.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create a no-hassle CD menu in minutes that requires no typing o...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Audio record, convert, edit, burn, grab are all supported in it...
- Record, mix, and organize your music.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Rip and burn CDs, convert audio files from one format to anothe...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Perform spectral analysis and other tests on your sound card.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create MP3 or Wav files from WMA files.
- Make music CDs out of your MP3, WAV, and MIDI files, as well as...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 54 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worked okay, not friendly to testers"
Version: Magic Music Editor 220.127.116.119
It worked fine editing the file I wanted
Can't save a file under free trial
High CPU usage, not optimized
Couldn't close the program when I created a new file
I am not one to think all software should be free but I at least need a reasonable way to test it, the setup to test was bad and left a bad taste, particularly not being able to save. No way would I pay the $30.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content