From Judebear Software:
MacSignify generates random signatures for email and other communications applications. It independently randomizes a URL and a signature, with various user definable options to control how your signature looks. Includes quite a few example signature files and documentation to help you make your own. It works with any application which can attach a signature from an external plain text file. (Eudora is just one example.)
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 adds many new options, including finer control over the display of the "now playing" info, and a new timer feature to generate a new signature automatically at user-defined intervals.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Convert Outlook 2011 OLMs for import into Apple Mail, Thunderbi...
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Extract valid e-mail addresses from virtually any kind of text ...
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Time management application.
- Convert Google Earth into a real-time GPS navigation for laptop...
- Weight tracking & charting app.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: