MacGPG1 is an open source Mac OS X port of GnuPG. The project aims at making GnuPG easy to install, maybe provide a native Mac OS X pinentry utility and interact with existing GnuPG tools for Mac OS X.
More Products to Consider
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Read and send authenticated and encrypted messages.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Manage OpenPGP keys.
- Sign, verify, encrypt and decrypt files and email.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Use the OS X Service menu to encrypt, decrypt, sign or verify (...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Clean a hard drive, erase a file. Easy-to-use OS X computer shr...
- Mimic another device's MAC address.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Active directory integration and single sign-on.
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Change your network card's MAC address (Ethernet).
- Complete protection against viruses and other Internet threats.
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Safely cipher or encrypt any plain text typed in your Mac.
- Hacking puzzle game.