MacGPG1 is an open source Mac OS X port of GnuPG. The project aims at making GnuPG easy to install, maybe provide a native Mac OS X pinentry utility and interact with existing GnuPG tools for Mac OS X.
What's new in this version:
- Issue 4: Fixed issue with external executables (wrong prefix)
- Checksum: 80f91ce3962cb8e009122804a51444a02c34b1f3 (SHA-1)
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Sign, verify, encrypt and decrypt files and email.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Enable unsupported burners in iTunes, Finder.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Read and send authenticated and encrypted messages.
- A simulation program for thyroid homeostasis.
- Manage OpenPGP keys.
- Keeping your files private couldn't be any easier.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content