Its Finder-like interface with drag and drop capability is designed to be intuitive for non-technical users, and its features such as true CVS Log and Status commands are designed to be useful for professional software engineers. In addition, MacCVS Pro is multi-threaded so operations can be executed simultaneously. MacCVS Pro was originally developed at Netscape beginning in 1996 by engineers working on Navigator and other projects for use inside the company and has been known internally since then, simply, as MacCVS. Its copyright is owned by Netscape Communications Corporation and other contributors, and is now freely re-distributable under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Play and recognize intervals.
- An advanced word processor for Mac OS X.
- Proofing & PDF/X assistant.
- Flowchart design and development, update only available by emai...
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Verify conformance of web sites to web standards.
- Update your Umax MagicScan scanner software to work with the ne...
- Portable scripting environment & GUI toolkit.
- Easy to use employee time clock software.