MacBiff is a GPL'd Mac OS X "Biff" Program. It periodically checks your IMAP server for new email, and reports where in your folder hierarchy your new mail resides.
What's new in this version:
- * fixed a bug that caused mailbox folders to appear multiple times on Lion (ID: 3372953)
- added native 64-bit support (ID: 3013416)
- updated Growl framework to version 1.3.1
More Products to Consider
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Instant messaging tool.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Localized version.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Instant messaging app.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Use any internet app via firewalled/proxied network.
- PostgreSQL database server, unofficial build.
- Automatic mail notifier.
- Relational database management.
- IMAP notification manager.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- (CVL) CVS tool.
- E-mail notifier in the menu bar with Growl support.
- Attractive e-mail client, address book & organizer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content