Mac Data Recovery Guru works by employing content-based file scanning. This is a different approach to traditional forms of data recovery which attempt to repair the device in question, which when they go wrong will write over the data you were trying to retrieve in the first place. Our method opens the device in read-only mode, and will search through the entire device for files, or pieces of files, that are present. It reassembles the data it finds into regular files on the fly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
- Download Type:
- CNET Secure Download
- Publisher Web Site
- Release Date
- November 15, 2011
- Date Added
- May 22, 2012
- Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional Requirements
- Not available
- File Size
- File Name
- Total Downloads
- Downloads Last Week
- License Model
- Free to try
- Full functionality to scan disks and preview deleted files. Ability to restore deleted files provided on purchase.
More Products to Consider
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Recover lost data from deleted files, formatted disk, lost raid...
- Uninstall apps easily.
- The first solution to support OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion!.
- Sort, organize, copy and backup files and folders with a single...
- Rename, copy, move files and folders with a single drag-&-drop ...
- Fast XPS doc viewer with a rich feature set.
- Checks hard drives' internal diagnostics systems.
- Recover your lost photos easily.