From Zerodevice Technology:
Allows you to snatch your friend's MSN avatar from your viewed contact list. This basically does not do an online snatching but to retrieved what you've viewed and download to your computer. You could give it a try if you like it.
More Products to Consider
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add AIM/ICQ buddies to your MSN Messenger's contact list.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Reproduce your MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV files while you play or wo...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Access all the Microsoft Messenger or AOL Instant Messenger cha...
- Share contacts and follow-ups about them, track time and do acc...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Get a warning when your GoldMine contact has a phone number fro...
- Manage your daily contacts.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Make avatars and MSN or Skype pictures easily.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Manage your contact list.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Organize and search your contacts.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Connect with thousands of gay men and lesbians from all over th...
- Give every employee the tools to focus on finding and keeping c...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice tool when u need someone's avatar from your friends..or enemy?"
Version: MSN Snatcher 1.3
I like it when i press the scan button to search all the imanges i need from msn. like the thumbnail viewing.
too bad i cannot get my own msn avatar.
too bad it needs to 1st viewed from msn contact then can snatch them.