From Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.:
MSI Afterburner is a system utility to boost MSI graphics cards. Boost performance and monitor critical info in real-time. Features include triple over voltage, benchmark, overclocking, monitor maximum or minimum value for easy record of system status, 5 profiles for the save or load customized settings, 2D and 2D automatic profile switching for different scenarios, supports MPG and AVI formats, customized quality and frame rate to control size, multi-threaded, advanced fan speed control for different speed under different temperature trigger points, and apply overclocking setting at system startup.
What's new in this version:
- Added AMD Fiji graphics processors family support.
- Hardware abstraction layer architecture has been revamped to allow implementation of voltage control via direct access to GPU ondie voltage controllers.
- Added core voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON R9 Fury / Nano series cards with on-die SMC voltage controller.
- Added unofficial overclocking support for PowerPlay7 capable graphics cards.
- Added version detection for AMD Radeon So...
See all new features »