From Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.:
MSI Afterburner is a system utility to boost MSI graphics cards. Boost performance and monitor critical info in real-time. Features include triple over voltage, benchmark, overclocking, monitor maximum or minimum value for easy record of system status, 5 profiles for the save or load customized settings, 2D and 2D automatic profile switching for different scenarios, supports MPG and AVI formats, customized quality and frame rate to control size, multi-threaded, advanced fan speed control for different speed under different temperature trigger points, and apply overclocking setting at system startup.
What's new in this version:
- Added core voltage control for reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X series graphics cards
- Added core voltage control for reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti series graphics cards
- Now core voltage control via NCP4206 is unlocked on reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 and
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN series graphics cards when extended MSI voltage control mode is selected
- Added new third party voltage cont...
See all new features »