MSI Afterburner is a system utility to boost MSI graphics cards. Boost performance and monitor critical info in real-time. Features include triple over voltage, benchmark, overclocking, monitor maximum or minimum value for easy record of system status, 5 profiles for the save or load customized settings, 2D and 2D automatic profile switching for different scenarios, supports MPG and AVI formats, customized quality and frame rate to control size, multi-threaded, advanced fan speed control for different speed under different temperature trigger points, and apply overclocking setting at system startup.
What's new in this version:
- Added MSI R9 280 series voltage control support
- Added AMD Tonga graphics processors family support
- Added core voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON R9 285X series graphics cards with NCP81022 voltage regulators
- Added official overclocking limits extension support for AMD Tonga graphics processors. Please take a note that unofficial overclocking mode is currently not supported for AMD Tonga graphics processors family.
- Various ... See all new features »