MSI Afterburner is a system utility to boost MSI graphics cards. Boost performance and monitor critical info in real-time. Features include triple over voltage, benchmark, overclocking, monitor maximum or minimum value for easy record of system status, 5 profiles for the save or load customized settings, 2D and 2D automatic profile switching for different scenarios, supports MPG and AVI formats, customized quality and frame rate to control size, multi-threaded, advanced fan speed control for different speed under different temperature trigger points, and apply overclocking setting at system startup.
What's new in this version:
- Ported to new VC++ compiler, new core and skin engine libraries with better extendibility
- Added Bonaire, Curacao and Hawaii graphics processors family support
- Added core and auxiliary VDDCI voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON R9 290/290X series graphics cards with IR3567B voltage regulators
- Added core voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON R7 260/260X series graphics cards with NCP81022 voltage regulators
- Added core volt... See all new features »