From Skyshape Software:
MP3Resizer is designed to optimize the capacity of your portable music player by reducing the size of MP3 files. This is especially useful when listening to MP3 files or MP3 Audio books on a mobile phone, MP3 player, and Pocket PC. Portable MP3 players don't usually have much memory, and it's a shame to waste precious megabytes. Version 1.8 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Download any track from SoundCloud with a single click.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Rip audio CDs, convert audio, burn and copy CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray ...
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Manage your photos, music and video.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: MP3Resizer 1.8
simple interface...easy to control...no difficult options...converts the entire file at any bitrate of your choice
you have to go in and change the settings to prevent program from making a joint channel without asking
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content