From Skyshape Software:
MP3Resizer is designed to optimize the capacity of your portable music player by reducing the size of MP3 files. This is especially useful when listening to MP3 files or MP3 Audio books on a mobile phone, MP3 player, and Pocket PC. Portable MP3 players don't usually have much memory, and it's a shame to waste precious megabytes. Version 1.8 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and? Karaoke (MP3+G)...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Burn all your photos, videos, music, and data to CDs, DVDs and,...
- Play video and audio files in various popular formats.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: MP3Resizer 1.8
simple interface...easy to control...no difficult options...converts the entire file at any bitrate of your choice
you have to go in and change the settings to prevent program from making a joint channel without asking
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content