From Skyshape Software:
MP3Resizer is designed to optimize the capacity of your portable music player by reducing the size of MP3 files. This is especially useful when listening to MP3 files or MP3 Audio books on a mobile phone, MP3 player, and Pocket PC. Portable MP3 players don't usually have much memory, and it's a shame to waste precious megabytes. Version 1.8 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Play your favorite audio and video files on PC.
- Convert between CUE sheet format files.
- Set up a virtual sound card that lets you broadcast/record/conn...
- Search for and find required audio files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Read text aloud and save the spoken speech as mp3 and wav audio...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Enrich your VSTi library with an additive synthesizer.
- Play music using skinnable software audio player.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Share and backup the media content for all iProducts.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Get various codec's and tools for converting batches of audio a...
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: MP3Resizer 1.8
simple interface...easy to control...no difficult options...converts the entire file at any bitrate of your choice
you have to go in and change the settings to prevent program from making a joint channel without asking
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content