Easy-to-use tool that gives you quick access to the MP3 files on your hard drive, without taking up a lot of desktop space. MP3 Navigator scans your entire hard drive for MP3 and WAV files, and lists them on a tray-based menu categorically, by genre, artist, album's name and year, ready to launch with the MP3 player of your choice. You can build a queue directly with a right click from any MP3 Navigator track list menu, as well as edit ID3 tags. Other nice features include configuring menu sort order, assigning a custom hotkey for popping up its menu, and specifying a different font for each menu level.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can group your tracks also by folder name.
- Added track sorting by title, track number, length, bitrate and file name.
- Cache file's format changed - so its size now is much smaller.
- Now ID3Tag v1, v2 & Lyrics are supported.
- Fixed bug - some folders was not scanned for mp3s.